Register now! Classes fill quickly!
Requirements for the courses include:
- Must be able to ride a bicycle. The instructor reserves
final authority in determining if a student shall be permitted to
participate in the riding portion of the course.
- The courses are physically demanding and students
should be in good physical condition.
- Required protective clothing.
Students will not be permitted to ride without this clothing. These
items will not be needed for the classroom part of the course held on
Friday night for the BASIC Weekend class and Tuesday morning for the
BASIC Weekday class.
- Sturdy shoes high enough to cover the ankle,
- Full fingered gloves,
- Long pants (denim jeans are suggested),
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket,
- Eye protection (sunglasses or eyeglasses are
suitable for range conditions).
- Students must have a Valid Drivers License or Learners
Permit. Students under 18 years of age must have a parent's signature on
the waiver forms that are mailed prior to class.
How to Register
Basic Motorcycle Classes are a 1 credit college course;
therefore you are required to apply for admission to the
college. If you have any questions regarding this process please call
Dennis Phillips at
434.832.7621 or e—mail