Services for Existing Businesses in Region 2000
The Workforce Solutions Department of CVCC has many programs and services to assist
businesses in Region 2000.
The following services are available to existing employers in the area:
- Recruitment, job postings, applicant and pre�hire screening
questionnaires, applicant assessments, and referrals of qualified candidates
- Provision of labor market information including number of
workers in a specific occupation, unemployment statistics, business incentive
information, assistance with relocation or expansion needs, trends and wage
- Rapid Response services to assist companies avoid layoffs
and to address company and worker needs if a layoff or plant closing occurs.
- Referral and assistance with Entrepreneurial training
- Links to other valuable resources through the Business
Services team and programs operated through Economic Planning, Virginia
Department of Business Assistance, CVCC Workforce Training Services, VEC, Federal Bonding Program, IRS Tax Credit
for Hiring and more.
Please call us at 434-832-7607 TDD 800-229-5746 or visit us at