Enrolling In Classes
For myCVCC all students will be assigned a Username. This Username will give you access
to the online student information system (PeopleSoft), Blackboard and student email. All
students are also assigned a 7-digit Customer ID (EmplID) number and a 6 digit-pin
number to access their account over the phone. Your pin number is your birthday (in the
form MMDDYY). No matter which method of enrollment you choose to use, it will be helpful
to know your Customer ID (EmplID) number and pin.
There are two methods you can use to enroll.
- myCVCC over the Internet (click the Student Information System link). Click here for tutorials and help.
- In person (on the main campus or at off-site centers.).
Call for available hours.
CVCC Counseling Center
Main Campus, Amherst Hall, Room 2100 - 434.832.7800
- All students are encouraged to enroll early to get the classes they want.
- New students must meet with a counselor to discuss placement test scores.
- Returning students in a program plan must enroll with their academic advisor.
- Returning students who are enrolled in developmental courses, on academic
probation, changing their major, or applying for graduation, must meet with a counselor.
Registration periods generally begin in April for the fall term and November for the
spring and summer terms. Tuition must be paid by the published deadline
or your registration will be canceled.