Text Only Version
Central Virginia Community College
Home About Academics Admissions Resources Contact
CVCC Campus in Summer

Name/Address Change - Central Virginia Community College

Name/Address Change

Students may request a change of address and/or name by submitting the appropriate form and documentation (for name changes) to the Office of Admissions and Records.

Documentation required

Marriage copy of driver's license or copy of marriage certificate
Divorce copy of divorce decree
Other copy of legal document recording name change

Students who have not been enrolled at CVCC in the last twelve months should complete an Application for In-State Tuition in addition to this form. To submit, download the form(s), complete, sign and fax or mail to:

FAX: 434.832.7793
MAIL: Office of Admissions and Records
Central Virginia Community College
3506 Wards Rd.
Lynchburg VA 24502


Click one of the following links:

Contact Admissions & Records:
Central Virginia
Community College

3506 Wards Road
Lynchburg VA 24502-2498

Phone: 434.832.7633
FAX: 434.832.7793
Email: click here

Located in Amherst Hall, Room 2204

Mon. - Fri. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM