CVCC welcomes guest F-1 students. Those students must meet the following guidelines:
- Be in good financial and academic standing with your
- Be in possession of current health insurance.
- Demonstrate English proficiency with a grade of C or better in Freshman English.
- Submit the Concurrent Enrollment form signed by your current college/university interanational student advisor.
- Provide a copy of your current visa, passport, I-20, and I-94.
Summer Guest Students may apply to enroll in summer classes by filling out an application for admission and submitting copies of their current passport/visa, I-20, I-94, and transcript(s) demonstrating completion of prerequisite courses if necessary. The Concurrent Enrollment form is not required for summer.
Please be aware that as an international student you are required to observe all
rules and regulations governing your presence in the United States and that it is your
responsibility to be aware of those regulations.