Before Applying For Admission To This College Please Note The Following:
- CVCC does not operate dormitories, nor does it assume responsibility for
locating or securing adequate housing for students.
- Local bus service for CVCC students is available but is limited.
- International students are classified as out-of-state students for tuition
- Financial Aid is not available to international students.
- College policies and procedures apply equally to all students regardless
of immigration status.
- It is the responsibility of the student to know and understand the F-1 Student Rules. Please print the F-1 Student Responsibilities form, sign, and submit it with your application materials.
CVCC is required by law to notify USCIS when a student has failed to maintain status, has violated
immigration laws in any way, has changed status, or is no longer attending school. CVCC may refuse
admission to students who have not met USCIS requirements for F-1 status.
Once you have submitted all of your documentation and received your I-20 please contact the Counseling Department at (434) 832 - 7800 to schedule an appointment with the International Student Advisor.