Part III. Assessment of the Quality Enhancement Plan
- A Brief Description of the Institution's Quality Enhancement Plan
- Assessment of the Acceptability of the Plan
Based on the indicators below, make a determination regarding the acceptability of the institution's QEP.
- Focus of the Plan
- Institutional Capability and the Initiation/Continuation of the Plan
- Assessment of the Plan
- Broad-based Community Involvement
If marked acceptable, indicate significant evidence. If marked conditionally acceptable, provide a rationale and specify deficiencies that require correction. If marked unacceptable, indicate reasons, mark non-compliance under Core Requirements 2.12, provide a supportive narrative for a recommendation, and then state the recommendation.
- Analysis and Key Observations regarding the Quality Enhancement Plan
(Include judgments relative to the quality of the Plan and consider its strengths and weaknesses, accomplishments, institutional integration, etc. The structure of the narrative is dependent on the institution's Plan and its components.)
- Additional Observations and Comments