Off Campus Request For Materials
- Students/Faculty member fills out form.
- Completed form is given to Site staff member who can then fax it to Library.
- Library Staff receives form, pulls material from shelf, checks out item(s) to persons’ card (issues card if person does not already have one).
- Form is placed with materials at in the Intercampus Mail for pick-up by off-campus personnel.
- Materials will be returned to off-campus personnel who then brings it back to Library via Intercampus Mail.
How are we doing? Take the