CVCC Copyright Policy
This link will take you to the CVCC Copyright Page
information and policies.
On this Copyright Page under Copyright regulations (on the left)
are the following as links:
- Checklists For Fair Use and TEACH Act
- Guidelines for Use of Copyrighted Materials
- Warning Notice Concerning Copyright Restrictions
- Sample Request for Permission to Duplicate Print Material
- Sample Request for Permission to Digitize Images
- Request for Permission to Arrange Music
- Inquiry Form on Out-of-Print Music
- Copyright Resources
If you have any doubts about violations of the copyright law, please contact the Coordinator of Library Services
at x7551 or at email@example.com. Faculty and College personnel are
cautioned that should the College be sued for copyright violations, the actual person infringing the
copyright law will be held liable.
- Besenjak, Cheryl. Copyright Plain and Simple. Franklin Lakes, N.J.: Career Press, 1997.
- Bielfield, Arlene, and Cheeseman, Lawrence. Libraries & Copyright Law. New York: Neal-Schuman Publishers, Inc., 1993.
- Brinson, J. Diane, and Radcliffe, Mark F. Multimedia Law and Business Handbook. Menlo Park: Ladera Press, 1996.
- Gasaway, Laura N. and Wiant, Sarah K. Libraries and Copyright: A Guide to Copyright Law in the 1990s. Washington: Special Libraries Association, 1994.
- Grossman, Wendy M. Net.wars. New York: New York University Press, 1997.
- Weeks, Kent M. Complying with Federal law: A Reference Manual for College Decision Makers. Nashville: College Legal Information, Inc., 1996.
- Wilson, Lee. The Copyright Guide. New York: Allworth Press, 1996.
Obtaining permission to use copyrighted works