CVCC Copyright Policy
This link will take you to the CVCC Copyright Page
information and policies. Embedded in the article are links to:
- Checklists For Fair Use and TEACH Act
- Guidelines for Use of Copyrighted Materials
- Warning Notice Concerning Copyright Restrictions
- Copyright Resources
In addition, below are links to information regarding:
If you have any doubts about violations of the copyright law, please contact the Coordinator of Library Services
at x7551 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Faculty and College personnel are
cautioned that should the College be sued for copyright violations, the actual person infringing the
copyright law will be held liable.
- Besenjak, Cheryl. Copyright Plain and Simple. Franklin Lakes, N.J.: Career Press, 1997.
- Bielfield, Arlene, and Cheeseman, Lawrence. Libraries & Copyright Law. New York: Neal-Schuman Publishers, Inc., 1993.
- Brinson, J. Diane, and Radcliffe, Mark F. Multimedia Law and Business Handbook. Menlo Park: Ladera Press, 1996.
- Gasaway, Laura N. and Wiant, Sarah K. Libraries and Copyright: A Guide to Copyright Law in the 1990s. Washington: Special Libraries Association, 1994.
- Grossman, Wendy M. Net.wars. New York: New York University Press, 1997.
- Weeks, Kent M. Complying with Federal law: A Reference Manual for College Decision Makers. Nashville: College Legal Information, Inc., 1996.
- Wilson, Lee. The Copyright Guide. New York: Allworth Press, 1996.
Copyright issues in general
Obtaining permission to use copyrighted works