Fitness Center Rules
Participants may use the Fitness Center between the hours of 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday-Friday (class schedule
- Participants must have a CVCC student, faculty or staff identification card to gain access to the fitness center. (no guests allowed)
- Always put weights and equipment back where they belong when you are finished using them.
- Do not drop weights - slowly lower them to the floor
- Always use at least one spotter when performing squats or overhead lifts with free weights (such as bench press, shoulder press, flyes, etc.).
- No food, drinks, or gum allowed, except water bottles.
- Use equipment for its intended purpose only. Please follow the instructions provided by Fitness Center Attendant
- While socialization is encouraged, if participants are not exercising, they will be asked to leave. The Fitness Center is not a place to simply gather to socialize.
- Wipe off equipment after use with the sanitizing wipes provided.
- Participants are not allowed to utilize the center's sound system.
- Unruly behavior will not be tolerated.
- If participants notice any equipment that is broken or malfunctioning, discontinue use immediately and notify the fitness center attendant.
- Lockers are for daily use only.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in suspension of fitness facility privileges.