CVCC's Outstanding Alumnus Award
- Joyce M. Coleman '82 (1993)
- James M. Martin '70 (1994)
- James Peyton Moore, Jr. '80 (1995)
- Fred B. Heptinstall, Jr. '71 (1996)
- Susan M. Stimart '69 (1997)
- Garry L. Friend '71 (1998)
- Teressa M. Hood '70 (1999)
- David Michael Bryant '75 (2000)
- Robert Smith, III '87 (2001)
- Arthur Dale Moore '82 (2002)
- Don W. Tosi '72 (2003)
- Emily A. Mayhew '70 (2004)
- Jason Dole Campbell '95 (2005)
- Michele Rae Stone '94 (2006)
- Judy Roach Karniewicz '97 (2007)
- Brian Walsh '95 (2008)
- Muriel Brown Mickles '73 (2009)
- Amy Griffin Ray '82 (2010)
- Stephen D. Newman (2011)
- Raymond Pages '78 (2012)
- Kevin W. Barr '78 (2013)
- J. R. (Reggie) Pugh '77 (2014)
CVCC's Outstanding Alumnus Bio
J.R. (Reggie) Pugh
Reggie Pugh is the 2014 recipient of the CVCC Alumni and Friends Association's Outstanding Alumnus Award. Mr. Pugh is the Vice President of Key Accounts for AREVA, Inc. with current customers in Kansas, Michigan, Missouri and Virginia. He is also AREVA's Vice President of Virginia Affairs.
Mr. Pugh graduated from CVCC in 1977 earning an Associate of Science in Business Administration. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from Lynchburg College.
He joined AREVA in 1972 and has held numerous positions of varying management responsibilities in Field Services, Contract and Project Management.
Mr. Pugh is a member of the board of directors for the Lynchburg Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Region 2000 Business and Economic Development Alliance, the Center for Advanced Engineering and Research and is a trustee for the Lynchburg City Schools Education Foundation.